The "Easter Gift Cards Giveaway" Official Rules
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law or regulation. Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. By entering, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules.
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook Inc. The Giveaway is sponsored by G5 Entertainment AB (the "Sponsor").
- Promotion description. "The Easter Gift Cards Giveaway" begins on April 2, 2012 and is valid through April 6, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). Five times a day from April 2-6, five randomly chosen subscribers from our email list will win a $10 gift card to iTunes. Winners will be chosen and notified via email on the day the post has been submitted to Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/G5games). Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed.
- Eligibility. The Giveaway is open to individuals (excluding the residents of any jurisdiction where the Giveaway would be prohibited by law), who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and are subscribed to G5 Games newsletter. A US iTunes account is required in order to redeem the prize. If winners use an account of another country they can create a US iTunes account. The winner will receive an activation code to redeem a $10 iTunes Card and instruction on how to redeem it. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Facebook Inc., promotion prize suppliers, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the promotion agents (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and each of their immediate family members (as defined by the IRS) and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
- How to enter: During the Promotion Period, you should be an existing subscriber to G5 Games Newsletter. Winners will be chosen randomly from the email database. Only one person can get a $10 gift card during the Promotion Period.
- How to redeem the prize: If a winner uses a US iTunes account a US iTunes gift card is redeemed in the following way:
- Open iTunes on your PC/Mac.
- In the left hand side click iTunes store.
- Sign-in to your account.
- Press the Redeem button.
- On the next screen type in your code. Press the Redeem button when you’re done.
- Type in the password of your iTunes account.
- You will see the notification “You’ve successfully redeemed your iTunes Card”.
- At the top right you will see the sum which is what a gift card is worth.
- Switch to the US iTunes Store. Click the Sign In button on the upper right corner. Click on the button to create a new account.
- Confirm that you wish to create an account and that you accept the terms and conditions of the iTunes store. Go to the account creation page.
- Enter your details on that page.
- You should now see the page where you can select a payment method and enter the address of the account.
- You can create an account without selecting the payment method as you have the valid Gift Card code. Leave the account fields blank and enter the Gift Card code below.
- Now you need to enter a US address in the last step to create the account. The zip code, state and city have to match. Everything else does not. Just select the location of a friend or relative to be on the safe side but it is practically possible to enter any information you like.
- Winner selection and notification: Five randomly chosen winners will receive five $10 iTunes Cards. The Prize Winners will be notified by email on the day the post has been submitted. If the prize notification is returned as undeliverable to such Prize Winner, such Prize Winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Prize Winner may be selected.
- Terms & Conditions: The "Easter Gift Cards Giveaway" is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in The "Easter Gift Cards Giveaway" or these Official Rules. Entrants also consent to the use of the personal data they submit to be used solely by the Sponsor and affiliated partners for marketing purposes, statistical analysis, or customer relations. This information will never be sold or shared with third parties (other than the Contest Entities) and all entrants will be given the opportunity to opt-out at any time.
- Disqualification/force majeure: If the Giveaway is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. Giveaway Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in the operation or transmission of messages or game downloading, or communications in line failure.
- Sponsor: This promotion is sponsored by G5 Entertainment AB 1750 Montgomery St. Ste. 136, San Francisco CA 94111.
- Contest Administrator: This promotion is being administered by G5 Entertainment AB Moskovskiy prospekt, 179-B, ap. 205, Kharkov 61037, Ukraine.